BT6.3BGL - 60cm Glass Chimney Hood - Black
Halogen lights and electronic push button controls make this Baumatic BT6.3BGL chimney extractor easy to use and add a modern touch to any kitchen. With the option to recirculate via internal filters or extract via a ducting kit (order as an optional extra) the BT6 3BGL can be installed in houses and flats alike.
This Baumatic BT6.3BGL extractor fan looks the part but also ensures high air quality and reduced dampness. 2 washable grease filters are included as standard.
You also have 3 speed settings, allowing you to control the extractor to suit your needs.
Baumatic BT6.3BGL 60cm Glass Extractor Hood
- Colour: Black
- Extraction Capacity: 500 m3/hr
- Extraction: Yes via ducting kit DK5 or DK10
- Recirculation: Yes
- Filters: Yes 2 washable grease filters
- Speed Control: 3 speeds
- Lights: Dual halogen lights
- Controls: Electronic push button
- Filter for recirculation (1 x pair S1)
- DK5 1 Metre length Ducting Kit 125 mm diameter
- DK10 3 Metre length Ducting Kit 125 mm diameter with Flat Channelling included
Shipping Times and Costs!
We offer a fantastic Free Shipping Service on all Products, however for some items we can offer additional services such as Next Working Day Delivery and the Collection of your Old Appliance
To see shipping times and delivery options:
- Place all the items you are interested in, in the shopping basket (don't worry you can easily delete the items from the basket)
- Enter your Post-Code in the "Choose your Delivery" tool
- You'll see an estimated Delivery Time as well as all options that are available for your basket.
If you'd prefer to talk to us about Delivery, don't hestiate to call us on 01279 504466
The Wright Buy Ltd Returns Policy
We offer a simple, no fuss returns policy:
- Simply let us know via Email within 7 days of delivery that you wish to return the item
- Then make sure it comes back to us in its original condition and packaging (make sure you report any loss or damage within 48 hours)
The Wright Buy Returns
Unit 28, Twyford Business Centre
As simple as our returns policy is, it helps to use our Check list:
Do your homework!
Double check that you are ordering the right product! Most returns are made simply because the order was rushed so make sure you are getting the right Product for your needs! Is the item freestanding or integrated? Do you need filters? Is it the right Fuel? Will you need a plumber or gas fitter? and most importantly: Will it fit? Check the Product & the Cut-Out Dimensions and consult your Tradesman before you order!
Check the entire order thoroughly!
If you haven't reported your delivery as incomplete or damaged within 48 hours, we have to assume that the item has arrived safe and any damage or loss happened while the item was in your care.
Do not attempt to install the item!
Trying to squeeze a product into a gap or even leaving it out of the packaging will inevitably result in tiny scratches which means the product won't be brand new! Returns are only accepted in Original Condition and Packaging.
Leave it in the box!
Many appliances are packed in a special way so they don't get damaged during delivery. Once removed, you may find it impossible to repackage your item and this often leads to scratches and dents on the return journey.
Track & Insure your items!
Make sure your appliance can be tracked and is insured - if it arrives back damaged, you will have to make a claim with the courier.
Don't skimp on Delivery!
If you send a small appliance in the post, it will probably go missing or come back damaged - always use couriers.
Use Pallet Delivery!
The safest way for large items like cookers and fridges to travel is by Pallet so they can't be man-handled and don't come back squashed or upside down.
Ask for a Returns Form!
Clearly label the appliance so we know what it is, why its back and who it is from!
Track your Appliance!
Once you see it has arrived back to us, give us a Call or send us an Email with your tracking information and we will start processing the return & refund immediately!