Frost Free Integrated Fridge Freezer
The FW971 is a new to spring 2013 CDA Fridge Freezer. It gets integrated into your kitchen so it will blend in with your other kitchen units behind your favourite cupboard doors.
This CDA Fridge Freezer is Frost-Free, this basically means air is constantly circulating the appliance to ensure any condensation can't build-up into ice and frost. Being Frost-Free means you shouldn't have to undertake that loathsome chore of taking out all your groceries, switching the fridge-freezer off and then emptying the unit of ice and water. Not only is it messy to defrost your fridge freezer, it is time-consuming and having frost in your freezer stops it working as efficiently as it should.
The FW971 comes with a few other special features such as a bright LED interior lighting system, a super cool function and a warning noise when the temperature rises too much - helping you to remember to close the fridge freezer doors and save energy.
- LED interior light
- Super cool function
- Acoustic temperature rise signal
- Door open alarm
- 4 star rating
- 3 storage compartments
- Fast freeze/ super freeze
- Fridge capacity: 186/179l gross/net
- Freezer capacity: 80/62l gross/net
- Total capacity: 266/241l gross/net
- Energy rating: A+
- Energy consumption in a year: 300kW/h
- 4 adjustable glass shelves
- 1 salad crisper
- 1 salad crisper shelf
- 3 in-door balconies
- Fixed decor door brackets
- 1 egg tray
- 1 ice cube tray
FW971 Technical Specification:
- Freezing capacity: 10kg/24hrs
- Noise level: 39dB(A)
Choose your Delivery Date!
✔ For Southern Post-Codes, if you can see a Green "Earliest Delivery?" Box on the Right, then you can Enter your Post-Code and Check out your Earliest Delivery Date! For Northern and Scottish Post-Codes we use a different company that promises 3-5 day deliveries - they will contact you in advance to confirm a date and time slot
✔ You will also be able to Choose your Delivery Date in the Checkout
Large Item Delivery
- ✔ Experienced White Goods Delivery Company
- ✔ You'll be contacted to confirm a Time Slot! Make sure you give us 2 contact numbers including a Mobile Phone Number
- ✔ Polite & Helpful Drivers
- ✔ Appliance Brought into Home (* see below)
- ✔ Collect your Old Appliance (needs to be added in check-out)
Small Item Delivery
- ✔ National Courier Used
- ✔ Secure Packaging
- ✔ Items not Left Unattended
- ✔ Tracked Delivery Service
No Delivery Calendar?
- If you do not see a delivery Calendar, this item might be in another Warehouse or it might get Delivered by the Manufacturer.
- Please call for Lead Times: 01279 504466
* Large Appliances will be brought into your Home Providing access to your property isn't a problem. The Delivery needs to take place on a ground floor with no stairs. Make sure your property has a large enough door because Drivers cannot unpack items before they are brought in the home and cannot dismantal products. American Fridge Freezers and Large Range Cookers may not fit. Drivers will need Free Parking Access where they can Safely lower the Tailgate on the Van.
The Wright Buy Ltd Returns Policy
We offer a simple, no fuss returns policy:
- Simply let us know via Email within 14 days of delivery that you wish to return the item
- We'll give you a Returns number that you need to clearly display on the outside of the Box (without damaging the packaging)
- Then make sure it comes back to us in its original condition and packaging (make sure you report any loss or damage within 48 hours)
The Wright Buy Returns
Unit 28, Twyford Business Centre
As simple as our returns policy is, it helps to use our Check list:
Do your homework!
Double check that you are ordering the right product! Most returns are made simply because the order was rushed so make sure you are getting the right Product for your needs! Is the item freestanding or integrated? Do you need filters? Is it the right Fuel? Will you need a plumber or gas fitter? and most importantly: Will it fit? Check the Product & the Cut-Out Dimensions and consult your Tradesman before you order!
Check the entire order thoroughly!
If you haven't reported your delivery as incomplete or damaged within 48 hours, we have to assume that the item has arrived safe and any damage or loss happened while the item was in your care.
Do not attempt to install the item!
Trying to squeeze a product into a gap or even leaving it out of the packaging will inevitably result in tiny scratches which means the product won't be brand new! Returns are only accepted in Original Condition and Packaging.
Leave it in the box!
Many appliances are packed in a special way so they don't get damaged during delivery. Once removed, you may find it impossible to repackage your item and this often leads to scratches and dents on the return journey.
Track & Insure your items!
Make sure your appliance can be tracked and is insured - if it arrives back damaged, you will have to make a claim with the courier.
Don't skimp on Delivery!
If you send a small appliance in the post, it will probably go missing or come back damaged - always use couriers.
Use Pallet Delivery!
The safest way for large items like cookers and fridges to travel is by Pallet so they can't be man-handled and don't come back squashed or upside down.
Ask for a Returns Form!
Clearly label the appliance so we know what it is, why its back and who it is from!
Track your Appliance!
Once you see it has arrived back to us, give us a Call or send us an Email with your tracking information and we will start processing the return & refund immediately!