Fisher & Paykel Compact Steam Oven
Cooking with steam is one of the healthiest ways of preparing food and has loads of advantages over traditional cooking methods such as roasting. The vitamins and fibres in the food are more likely to survive the cooking process and both texture and flavour are better preserved.
This Fisher & Paykel Steam Oven is beautiful appliance that is part of the Companion range so it will look amazing next to other companion products. It is operated using elegant touch controls on a smooth dark panel and using the controls is really intuitive so you won't find it hard to adjust to steam cooking.
The OS60NDTX1 programmer allows you to set a timer so the oven switches off once the desired time has been reached and you can even set the time in advance which is great if you need to pop out.
The OS60NDTX1 also has a child lock to prevent your kids (or partner!) interfering with the oven.
- Optional lower trim kit Makes product 478mm high
- Two piece steaming dish
- Electronic capacitive touch controls
- Electronic programmer
- Intuitive information display
- Removable water tank
- Water tank empty indicator
8 Steam Functions:
- 100°C Standard Steaming function, suitable for Vegetables and meat
- 85°C For cooking fragile food such as whole fish (trout)
- 75°C For Cooking fragile fish like Sardines, red mullet fillets
- 90°C For keeping fragile food like fruit, stewed fruit in shape for instance with a stuffed tomatoe
- 95°C For Ready meals, Paté and Terrines
- 80°C For Gentle heating such as melting chocolate, butter.
- 55°C or 60°C For Defrosting without cooking
- AMP Draw 10A
- Interior light
- Depth 423mm
- Height 457mm
- Width 595mm
- 2 year parts and labour warranty
Small Item Delivery - Choose your Delivery Date!
- ✔ You will also be able to Choose your Delivery Date in the Checkout
- ✔ National Courier Used
- ✔ Secure Packaging
- ✔ Items not Left Unattended
- ✔ Tracked Delivery Service
Large Item Delivery - 3-5 Days
- ✔ Experienced White Goods Delivery Company
- ✔ 2 Man Delivery*
- ✔ You'll be contacted with a Date & Time Slot. Make sure you give us 2 contact numbers including a Mobile Phone Number
- ✔ Polite & Helpful Drivers
- ✔ Appliance Brought into Home*
* Large Appliances will be brought into your Home Providing access to your property isn't a problem. The Delivery needs to take place on a ground floor with no stairs. Make sure your property has a large enough door because Drivers cannot unpack items before they are brought in the home and cannot dismantal products. American Fridge Freezers and Large Range Cookers may not fit. Drivers will need Free Parking Access where they can Safely lower the Tailgate on the Van. On occasion the Delivery company may use 1 man
The Wright Buy Ltd Returns Policy
We offer a simple, no fuss returns policy:
- Simply let us know via Email within 14 days of delivery that you wish to return the item
- We'll give you a Returns number that you need to clearly display on the outside of the Box (without damaging the packaging)
- Then make sure it comes back to us in its original condition and packaging (make sure you report any loss or damage within 48 hours)
Unit 2 Piperell Way
The Wright Buy
As simple as our returns policy is, it helps to use our Check list:
Do your homework!
Double check that you are ordering the right product! Most returns are made simply because the order was rushed so make sure you are getting the right Product for your needs! Is the item freestanding or integrated? Do you need filters? Is it the right Fuel? Will you need a plumber or gas fitter? and most importantly: Will it fit? Check the Product & the Cut-Out Dimensions and consult your Tradesman before you order!
Check the entire order thoroughly!
If you haven't reported your delivery as incomplete or damaged within 48 hours, we have to assume that the item has arrived safe and any damage or loss happened while the item was in your care.
Do not attempt to install the item!
Trying to squeeze a product into a gap or even leaving it out of the packaging will inevitably result in tiny scratches which means the product won't be brand new! Returns are only accepted in Original Condition and Packaging.
Leave it in the box!
Many appliances are packed in a special way so they don't get damaged during delivery. Once removed, you may find it impossible to repackage your item and this often leads to scratches and dents on the return journey.
Track & Insure your items!
Make sure your appliance can be tracked and is insured - if it arrives back damaged, you will have to make a claim with the courier.
Don't skimp on Delivery!
If you send a small appliance in the post, it will probably go missing or come back damaged - always use couriers.
Use Pallet Delivery!
The safest way for large items like cookers and fridges to travel is by Pallet so they can't be man-handled and don't come back squashed or upside down.
Ask for a Returns Form!
Clearly label the appliance so we know what it is, why its back and who it is from!
Track your Appliance!
Once you see it has arrived back to us, give us a Call or send us an Email with your tracking information and we will start processing the return & refund immediately!