Stoves 550E Champagne 444449013 Cooker
If your kitchen lacks a bit of colour then this fiery electric cooker will add style, quality and beauty to your home. The Jalapeño Red Finish is striking and will stand out despite its 55cm width.
The top of the cooker and the aluminium lid (that also doubles as a splashback) are black, matching the black ceramic glass of the electric hob. You get fantastic features such as residual heat indicators and 4 heat zones.
The double oven is lined with enamel making it easy to clean, and you also get a fully programmable timer that allows you to leave the cooking to this Stoves Richmond Cooker while you get on with your day.
The functions included with the ovens include fan cooking, conventional cooking and of course cooking with the dual circuit grill.
Stoves 550E Jalapeño Red features:
- Fuse Rating: 32A
- MPN: 444449013
- Adjustable Feet
- Cast Lid with Chrome Handle
- LED Display
- Fully Programmable Timer
Cooker Ceramic Hob:
- Number of Zones - 4
- 2 x Small Ceramic Hob Zones: 1.1kW
- 2 x Large Ceramic Hob Zones: 1.7kW
- Residual Heat Indicators
Top Cooker Oven Cavity:
- Actual Capacity: 39 litres
- Number of Shelves: 1
- Number of Shelf Positions: 5
- Energy Efficiency Class: A
- Door Opening - Drop Down
- Enamel Lining
- Dual Circuit Grill
Large Cooker Oven Capacity:
- Actual Capacity: 69 litres
- Number of Shelves: 2
- Number of Shelf Positions: 15
- Energy Efficiency Class: A
- Door Opening - Side Opening
- Interior Light
- Fan Cooking
- Slow Cooking
- Conventional + Grill
Stoves Richmond 550E Dimensions:
- Height - 900-930mm
- Width - 552mm
- Depth - 602mm
Please note - Grill Pan Handle Not Included
Small Item Delivery - Choose your Delivery Date!
- ✔ You will also be able to Choose your Delivery Date in the Checkout
- ✔ National Courier Used
- ✔ Secure Packaging
- ✔ Items not Left Unattended
- ✔ Tracked Delivery Service
Large Item Delivery - 3-5 Days
- ✔ Experienced White Goods Delivery Company
- ✔ 2 Man Delivery*
- ✔ You'll be contacted with a Date & Time Slot. Make sure you give us 2 contact numbers including a Mobile Phone Number
- ✔ Polite & Helpful Drivers
- ✔ Appliance Brought into Home*
* Large Appliances will be brought into your Home Providing access to your property isn't a problem. The Delivery needs to take place on a ground floor with no stairs. Make sure your property has a large enough door because Drivers cannot unpack items before they are brought in the home and cannot dismantal products. American Fridge Freezers and Large Range Cookers may not fit. Drivers will need Free Parking Access where they can Safely lower the Tailgate on the Van. On occasion the Delivery company may use 1 man
The Wright Buy Ltd Returns Policy
We offer a simple, no fuss returns policy:
- Simply let us know via Email within 14 days of delivery that you wish to return the item
- We'll give you a Returns number that you need to clearly display on the outside of the Box (without damaging the packaging)
- Then make sure it comes back to us in its original condition and packaging (make sure you report any loss or damage within 48 hours)
Unit 2 Piperell Way
The Wright Buy
As simple as our returns policy is, it helps to use our Check list:
Do your homework!
Double check that you are ordering the right product! Most returns are made simply because the order was rushed so make sure you are getting the right Product for your needs! Is the item freestanding or integrated? Do you need filters? Is it the right Fuel? Will you need a plumber or gas fitter? and most importantly: Will it fit? Check the Product & the Cut-Out Dimensions and consult your Tradesman before you order!
Check the entire order thoroughly!
If you haven't reported your delivery as incomplete or damaged within 48 hours, we have to assume that the item has arrived safe and any damage or loss happened while the item was in your care.
Do not attempt to install the item!
Trying to squeeze a product into a gap or even leaving it out of the packaging will inevitably result in tiny scratches which means the product won't be brand new! Returns are only accepted in Original Condition and Packaging.
Leave it in the box!
Many appliances are packed in a special way so they don't get damaged during delivery. Once removed, you may find it impossible to repackage your item and this often leads to scratches and dents on the return journey.
Track & Insure your items!
Make sure your appliance can be tracked and is insured - if it arrives back damaged, you will have to make a claim with the courier.
Don't skimp on Delivery!
If you send a small appliance in the post, it will probably go missing or come back damaged - always use couriers.
Use Pallet Delivery!
The safest way for large items like cookers and fridges to travel is by Pallet so they can't be man-handled and don't come back squashed or upside down.
Ask for a Returns Form!
Clearly label the appliance so we know what it is, why its back and who it is from!
Track your Appliance!
Once you see it has arrived back to us, give us a Call or send us an Email with your tracking information and we will start processing the return & refund immediately!