Award winning customer service for more than 10 years!
Cookology Recirculating 110cm Black Ceiling Cooker Hood | Remote & Filters
- This listing includes the CCF200 carbon filters for recirculating the air back into your kitchen
- Developed by Cookology to combine premium performance with a cutting edge design
- Designed to sit flush with your ceiling, this hood comes with a remote control for added convenience
- This designer hood comes with 4 bright and efficient LED spot lights
- Comes complete with the Ceiling plate & steel bars used to fix this Hood to your ceiling
- The 1000m3/hour extraction rate makes it suitable for large kitchens
Inc. Vat & Free Delivery
We have this in our Warehouse right now!
Free arranged delivery, 5-7 working days
The Delivery Company will contact you to book in Delivery
Cookology CEI1100BK Black Ceiling Cooker Hood
This top of the range ceiling cooker hood will take your kitchen to the next level, both in terms of looks and performance. The CEI1100BK once installed will sit seamlessly in your ceiling, extracting the smells and fumes from cooking either outside or back into your kitchen using the CCF200 carbon filters.
Finished in black glass with 4, 1W LED spot lights, this ceiling hood features an oval shaped glass cover to add depth and style to the hood. This cover is removed when you need to clean the grease filter or swap the optional carbon filters.
The 380W motor gives you an incredibly powerful 1000m3/h extraction rate on full power, making it suitable for large kitchens although the maximum recommended height above your cooker is 150cm for optimal performance.
The compact remote control allows you to switch the hood on and off, adjust the speed, operate the timer and switch the lights on and off. Alternatively, the hood has manual push button controls as a backup.
The aluminium grease filter is washable and will absorb fatty, greasy residues in the air, helping to prevent sticky grime deposits building up on your appliances and units.
- This Hood gets attached to your ceiling, by fixing 2 hanging plates to a joist from which the hood will hang. Your ceiling needs to be strong enough to support 120kg.
- The hood is attached to these hanging plates by steel angle bars that are adjusted to hang the hood at the desired height below the ceiling plates in line with your ceiling.
- The hood comes with a 13amp plug but can be hardwired if you prefer.
- The filters are designed so you can replace them at any point after installation.
- The outlet can be rotated 360 degrees
- Please consult the technical diagram under images and consult your tradesman carefully before placing your order.
Island Hood features:
- UK 13amp Plug
- 380W Motor
- Colour: Black
- Remote control
- Electronic push button control operation
- 3 speeds
- 1 washable aluminium grease filter
- 4 x LED spot lights
- Powerful Extraction capacity: 1000 m3/hr
- Extraction or recirculation: Both possible but this listing includes the recirculating filters
- For optimal performance the hood should be no further than 150cm above your cooker
- Number of speeds: 3
- Type: Island
- Filtering: Grease filter
Weight & dimensions
- Width: 1100mm
- Depth: 700mm
- Height: adjustable 270-490mm
- Energy rating: A
- Motor power: 67 kWh/annum
- Air flow rating: A
- Light efficiency: D
- Grease filter efficiency: D
- Noise: 76dB
- SKU CEI1100BK CCF200
- Warranty/Guarantee 1 Year
- Appliance Type Cooker Hood
- Warranty/Guarantee (years) 1
- call to order No
- Color Black
- EAN Code 5057362086604
- Manufacturer Cookology
- Width 110 cm
- Cooker Hood Type Island Chimney / Canopy
- Model CEI1100BK CCF200
- Material / Finish Steel
- Venting type Ducted or Recirculated
- Lighting Type LED
- Air Moving Speeds 1000
- Cooker Hood Design Island Chimney/Canopy
- Energy Efficiency Rating A
- Type of Extractor Fan Island Hood
- Ducting Kit or Carbon Filters Carbon Filters Included
- Carbon Filter Required Yes
- Washable Grease Filter Yes - included
- Ducting Kit Required No
- Maximum Height 150cm above cooker
- Maximum Extraction Rate 1000m3/hr
- Requires Own Furniture Door No
- Grease Filter Yes - included
- Noise Level 76dBa
- Number of Lights 2
- Requires 13 Amp Power Supply Yes
- Number of Speeds 3
- Boost Mode No
- Shipping Group Large Item
Delivery and Returns
Delivery on this item:
Free arranged delivery, 5-7 working days
Must be signed for
Free Home Delivery Service
Appliances may be brought into your home at the Driver's discretion, providing access is not an issue
The Delivery Company will contact you to book in the delivery
30 day no hassle Returns Policy
We offer a simple, no fuss returns policy:
STEP 1 - Make sure you do not install and or use the item and keep all the packaging
STEP 2 - Simply let us know via Email within 30 days of receipt/delivery that you wish to return the item by Emailing: [email protected]
STEP 3 - We'll give you instructions and a Returns number that you need to write on a piece of paper and stick to the outside of the box (DO NOT WRITE ON THE BOX PLEASE)
STEP 4 - Track the item and when you can see it has arrived get in touch. Once we have checked it to make sure it is still brand new and can be sold as brand new we will refund you in full.
Damaged items Policy
Our appliances are carefully & professionally picked and packed and the couriers we use take great care to make sure items arrive in pristine condition. However, on occasion damages will happen.
To help us get any issues resolved as quickly as possible, please make sure you follow the following instructions:
STEP 1 - Report damage and send photos to [email protected] within 48 hours of delivery
STEP 2 - Do not install the items, this will invalidate a claim and could be dangerous