Award winning customer service for more than 10 years!
Cookology CWC600SS 60cm Wine Cooler | Stainless Steel 54 Bottle Undercounter Fridge
- This Wine Cooler will add style to your Kitchen and can even go under your kitchen worktop
- The door can be reversed and the hinges are designed so the doors won't hit neighbouring units
- The double glazing maintains the temperature and the UV protection prevents wine getting damaged
- Keeps your wine at the perfect temperature for you and your guests
- The attractive Beech wood shelves prevent condensation
- The CWC600SS can hold up to 54 regular bottles of wine
Inc. Vat & Free Delivery
We have this in our Warehouse right now!
Free arranged delivery, 5-7 working days
The Delivery Company will contact you to book in Delivery
Cookology CWC600SS Wine Cooler - 54 bottle Capacity
This 60cm wine cooler can hold up to 54 regular wine bottles, keeping them at a constant temperature of between 5 to 20°C so you can serve up the perfect glass of wine to your guests.
The impressive design adds style to your kitchen without being ostentatious and the LED lighting bounces cool, white light off the bottles.
You get a red digital display that tells you the temperature and the ergonomic touch pad makes it easy to adjust the temperature, activate or deactivate the keylock or even switch between Celcius and Fahrenheit.
The Door has a Brushed, Stainless Steel finish and the glass is double glazed, which helps it achieve an A energy rating.
The glass is also UV resistant to protect your wine from harmful rays.
The shelves are made from Beech wood to prevent condensation and pull out to make life easier.
This wine cooler can be left as freestanding or it will fit in a 60cm gap underneath your kitchen worktop and the door hinges are designed so you can place it next to other appliances and the door will open without being obstructed.
- Please leave the wine cooler to stand in situ before turning it on so the gases can settle
- Please note this is a wine cooler - it cannot heat wine bottles above your room's temperature.
- If the controls don't work you may have locked the controls. Please Press the Light and Power button together for 3 seconds.
- Max 54 Standard Bordeaux Wine Bottle Capacity - this depends on the shape of the bottles and arrangement in the shelves
- Key Lock
- LED interior lighting
- Fahrenheit/Celsius display interchange
- Single temperature storage zone
- Red digital display
- Double glazed door
- UV-protective smoked toughened glass door
- Wooden slide-out shelves: 5
- Electronic temperature control
- Height adjustable plinth section
- Reversible door - can be swapped around to open left or right
- Power supply required: 13A
- Temperature range: 5 to 20°C
- Compressor driven
- Climate class: N
- Refrigerant charge: 35g
- Refrigerant type: R600a
- Total capacity: 145/135L gross/net
- UK plug
- Noise level: 43dBA
- Voltage: 220-240V/50Hz UK Voltage
- Width: 595mm
- Height (adjustable): 825 - 870mm
- Depth: 570mm
- Weight: 41/45kg
- Width > 605mm
- Depth > 575mm
- Height > 870mm
- Width: 660mm
- Depth: 625mm
- Height: 880mm
- Energy consumption per annum: 145kW.h
- Energy rating: A
- WEEE Category: 12
- SKU CWC600SS
- Warranty/Guarantee 1 Year
- Appliance Type Wine Cooler
- Warranty/Guarantee (years) 1
- Material / Finish Stainless Steel
- Color Silver
- EAN Code 5081953330333
- Installation Freestanding
- Model CWC600SS
- Manufacturer Cookology
- Bottle Capacity 54
- Energy Efficiency Rating A
- Width 60 cm
- Fridge Type Undercounter Fridge
- Shipping Group Large Item
Delivery and Returns
Delivery on this item:
Free arranged delivery, 5-7 working days
Must be signed for
Free Home Delivery Service
Appliances may be brought into your home at the Driver's discretion, providing access is not an issue
The Delivery Company will contact you to book in the delivery
30 day no hassle Returns Policy
We offer a simple, no fuss returns policy:
STEP 1 - Make sure you do not install and or use the item and keep all the packaging
STEP 2 - Simply let us know via Email within 30 days of receipt/delivery that you wish to return the item by Emailing: [email protected]
STEP 3 - We'll give you instructions and a Returns number that you need to write on a piece of paper and stick to the outside of the box (DO NOT WRITE ON THE BOX PLEASE)
STEP 4 - Track the item and when you can see it has arrived get in touch. Once we have checked it to make sure it is still brand new and can be sold as brand new we will refund you in full.
Damaged items Policy
Our appliances are carefully & professionally picked and packed and the couriers we use take great care to make sure items arrive in pristine condition. However, on occasion damages will happen.
To help us get any issues resolved as quickly as possible, please make sure you follow the following instructions:
STEP 1 - Report damage and send photos to [email protected] within 48 hours of delivery
STEP 2 - Do not install the items, this will invalidate a claim and could be dangerous