Award winning customer service for more than 10 years!
Cookology 60cm Built-in Electric Fan Oven, Gas-on-Glass Hob & Cooker Hood Pack
- Save money on this Cookology Oven, Hob & Cooker Hood Pack
- The Oven is a Top rated Fan Oven that can be built-under your counter or in a cavity at eye-level
- The Gas-on-Glass Hob has a flame failure device and auto-ignition
- The Cooker Hood has Bright, Efficient LED lighting and a powerful extraction rate
Inc. Vat & Free Delivery
We have this in our Warehouse right now!
Free arranged delivery, 5-7 working days
The Delivery Company will contact you to book in Delivery
Cookology COF600SS 65 Litre Fan Oven
This Cookology Fan Oven has a massive 65 litre Capacity making it great for medium to large families.
It looks and feels like a high quality, attractive cooker, with its Black Glass Control Panel, Black Glass Window and Stainless Steel Fascia and Handle.
Easy to Install - You can install this oven under your kitchen counter or at eye-level into a Standard Single Oven Cabinet. The COF600SS is 13amp, which means you can attach a standard 13amp UK plug to the cable and away you go!
Being a Fan Oven gives you loads of advantages over conventional cooking. For instance it means you can Cook on several shelves at once, the oven gets hot very quickly so you do not need ages to pre-heat and the heat is distributed evenly through-out the cavity.
The COF600SS comes with a simple, yet indispensable Oven timer in the form of a minute minder that automatically switches the oven off when the time is reached. You can also use the oven without the timer (covered in the user manual).
You get a choice of several functions such as Defrost, Fan Convection, Grill and Grill with Fan, as well as a light function that illuminates the oven without any heat.
The door is removable to make cleaning easier.
This Oven comes with a 12 month guarantee, an A Energy rating and is CE Certified.
- MPN: COF600SS
- Timer: 120 Minute Minder with Shut-Off
- 12 month Guarantee
- Oven Type: Fan Oven
- Max Temperature: 250°C
- Oven Light x 1
- Energy source: Electric Oven
- Number of Ovens: 1 Single Oven
- Finish: Stainless Steel with Black Glass Control Panel and Door
- Installation: Built-in or Built-under
- Controls: 1 x temperature control, 1 x function control, 1 x minute minder
- Connection: 13AMP (this means you can attach a standard UK plug)
- Oven Lamp: Useful when you need visibility but no heat such as when cleaning
- Convection mode: This is your standard Fan function, the oven will heat up very quickly and you can cook on several shelves at once because the heat is distributed evenly
- Grill: Great for finishing off a Lasagna or getting Crispy bacon
- Grill with Fan: Perfect for large cuts of meat as the fan will push the heat around
- Defrost mode: This function pushes air around at room temperature, speeding up the Defrost time
- 1 x CGR01 Wire Shelf
- 1 x CTY01 Enamel Shelf
- Additional Shelves available to purchase: CGR01 Wire Shelf & CTY01 Enamel Shelf
- Removable Oven Door
- Easy Clean Enamel
- 65 Litres
- CE CERTIFIED
- 13 AMP
- Power Cable: 100cm
- Electrical power: 2.1kW
- Rated Voltage: 220-240V (standard UK Voltage)
- Rated Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Height: 595mm
- Width: 595mm
- Depth: 575mm
- Cavity Width: 560mm
- Cavity Height: 595mm
- Cavity Depth: min 575mm
- Gross Weight: 31.9Kg
- Net Weight (without packaging): 28.80Kg
- 648 x 688 x 670mm
Cookology 4 Burner Gas Hob with Black Glass
Raising the Look and Feel of your Kitchen couldn't be easier than installing this Built-in Gas-on-Glass Hob with its elegant enamelled Pan Stands and Tempered Black Glass Cooktop, instantly making your kitchen more sleek and stylish and because this is a Cookology Product, its Unbranded so it won't clash with any other products.
A Gas on Glass Hob gives you all the benefits of cooking with Gas such as the ability to toss ingredients in a pan without losing heat whilst being incredibly easy to wipe clean thanks to the smooth surface.
Naturally with such a Modern Hob, you don't want to be using Matches and Burning your Fingers and thanks to Auto-Ignition you won't have to! Simply twist the Rotary Controls and the Burner will Ignite.
The GGH600BK comes with easily removable Enamelled Pan Stands so you can wipe the Glass clean.
Each of the 4 burners comes fitted with an FFD / FSD (flame failure device / flame supervision device) - this ensures that if an over boiling pan or a sudden gust of wind were to extinguish a flame, the gas would shut off automatically. Not only is this a legal requirement in certain buildings, its genuinely a life saver.
Like this Hob? Why not get a Stylish, New Designer Cooker Hood to accompany it?
Gas on Glass Hob Features:
- Large Burner
- 12 Month Guarantee
- High Quality Black Glass Surface
- FFD / FSD Fitted to Each Burner
- Rotary Controls
- Enamel Pan Stands
- Needs to be installed by a Professional Gas Fitter
- Total Power : 7500W
- Rapid Burner: 3.0 kW
- Semi Rapid Burners x 2: 1.75kW
- Auxiliary Burner: 1.0 kW
- Natural Gas
- This Hob can be converted by a Qualified Person to run off Bottled Gas (LPG)
- LPG JETS INCLUDED
- Width: 600mm
- Depth: 510mm
Hob Cut-Out Size:
- Width: 553mm
- Depth: 473mm
Cookology 60cm Chimney Cooker Hood in Stainless Steel
This simple yet stylish Chimney Cooker Hood dramatically improves the look and feel of your kitchen. It features an extendable stainless steel chimney that adjusts to reach your ceiling, and its simple design means it won't conflict with existing branding or furniture.
You get a bright 2.5W LED light strip that compliments the Stainless Steel finish and helps improve visibility around your kitchen and cooking area.
The extraction rate of 450m3/hour rivals some of our top brands, thanks in part to the 150mm ducting hole on top of the motor that allows more air to flow resulting in a cleaner, fresher kitchen, free of lingering food smells.
The Aluminium Grease Filters are washable and are designed to trap grease and grime that would normally end up on your units and appliances. By washing these regularly you can maintain a high level of hygiene and performance.
This Cooker Hood can be Ducted outside via an Optional DK1M150 Ducting Kit or if you do not have access to an outside wall you can Recirculate the air back in your kitchen using Optional CF100 Carbon Filters to remove smells and clean the air.
- 2.5 W LED Lighting
- 3 Speeds
- 2 x Aluminium Washable Grease Filters
- 60cm wide
- Recirculation possible with CF100 Carbon Filters (not included in this listing)
- Ducting outside possible with DK1M150 150mm Ducting Kit (not included in this listing)
- Easy to Install and comes complete with UK Plug and Cable attached
- Noise: 63dB
- C Energy Rating
- 450m3/hour extraction rate
- Width: 600mm
- Depth: 475mm
- Height: Adjustable between 580mm - 850mm
Please see technical diagram under images
- SKU COF600SS GGH600BK CH600SS
- call to order No
- Appliance Type Packs
- Warranty/Guarantee (years) 1
- Color Silver
- EAN Code 5081953329412
- Width 60 cm
- Warranty/Guarantee 1 Year
- Manufacturer Cookology
- Control Type Rotary Controls
- Installation Built-in
- Material / Finish Stainless Steel & Glass
- Energy Efficiency Rating A
- Hob Number 4
- Fuel Type Dual Fuel
- Model COF600SS GGH600BK CH600SS
- Surface Ceramic
- Oven & Hob Pack Type Electric Oven & Gas Hob
- Oven Brand Cookology
- Pan Supports Enamel Pan Stands
- Type of Extractor Fan Chimney Hood
- Oven Number 1
- Custom Bundle Yes
- Shipping Group Large Item
Delivery and Returns
Delivery on this item:
Free arranged delivery, 5-7 working days
Must be signed for
Free Home Delivery Service
Appliances may be brought into your home at the Driver's discretion, providing access is not an issue
The Delivery Company will contact you to book in the delivery
30 day no hassle Returns Policy
We offer a simple, no fuss returns policy:
STEP 1 - Make sure you do not install and or use the item and keep all the packaging
STEP 2 - Simply let us know via Email within 30 days of receipt/delivery that you wish to return the item by Emailing: [email protected]
STEP 3 - We'll give you instructions and a Returns number that you need to write on a piece of paper and stick to the outside of the box (DO NOT WRITE ON THE BOX PLEASE)
STEP 4 - Track the item and when you can see it has arrived get in touch. Once we have checked it to make sure it is still brand new and can be sold as brand new we will refund you in full.
Damaged items Policy
Our appliances are carefully & professionally picked and packed and the couriers we use take great care to make sure items arrive in pristine condition. However, on occasion damages will happen.
To help us get any issues resolved as quickly as possible, please make sure you follow the following instructions:
STEP 1 - Report damage and send photos to [email protected] within 48 hours of delivery
STEP 2 - Do not install the items, this will invalidate a claim and could be dangerous