Award winning customer service for more than 10 years!
Cookology 60cm Built-in Electric Fan Oven & Stainless Steel Gas Hob Pack
- Save money on this Cookology Oven & Hob Pack
- The Oven is a Top rated Fan Oven that can be built-under your counter or in a cavity at eye-level
- The Gas Hob has a flame failure device and auto-ignition
Inc. Vat & Free Delivery
We have this in our Warehouse right now!
Free arranged delivery, 5-7 working days
The Delivery Company will contact you to book in Delivery
Cookology COF600SS 65 Litre Fan Oven
This Cookology Fan Oven has a massive 65 litre Capacity making it great for medium to large families.
It looks and feels like a high quality, attractive cooker, with its Black Glass Control Panel, Black Glass Window and Stainless Steel Fascia and Handle.
Easy to Install - You can install this oven under your kitchen counter or at eye-level into a Standard Single Oven Cabinet. The COF600SS is 13amp, which means you can attach a standard 13amp UK plug to the cable and away you go!
Being a Fan Oven gives you loads of advantages over conventional cooking. For instance it means you can Cook on several shelves at once, the oven gets hot very quickly so you do not need ages to pre-heat and the heat is distributed evenly through-out the cavity.
The COF600SS comes with a simple, yet indispensable Oven timer in the form of a minute minder that automatically switches the oven off when the time is reached. You can also use the oven without the timer (covered in the user manual).
You get a choice of several functions such as Defrost, Fan Convection, Grill and Grill with Fan, as well as a light function that illuminates the oven without any heat.
The door is removable to make cleaning easier.
This Oven comes with a 12 month guarantee, an A Energy rating and is CE Certified.
- MPN: COF600SS
- Timer: 120 Minute Minder with Shut-Off
- 12 month Guarantee
- Oven Type: Fan Oven
- Max Temperature: 250°C
- Oven Light x 1
- Energy source: Electric Oven
- Number of Ovens: 1 Single Oven
- Finish: Stainless Steel with Black Glass Control Panel and Door
- Installation: Built-in or Built-under
- Controls: 1 x temperature control, 1 x function control, 1 x minute minder
- Connection: 13AMP (this means you can attach a standard UK plug)
- Oven Lamp: Useful when you need visibility but no heat such as when cleaning
- Convection mode: This is your standard Fan function, the oven will heat up very quickly and you can cook on several shelves at once because the heat is distributed evenly
- Grill: Great for finishing off a Lasagna or getting Crispy bacon
- Grill with Fan: Perfect for large cuts of meat as the fan will push the heat around
- Defrost mode: This function pushes air around at room temperature, speeding up the Defrost time
- 1 x CGR01 Wire Shelf
- 1 x CTY01 Enamel Shelf
- Additional Shelves available to purchase: CGR01 Wire Shelf & CTY01 Enamel Shelf
- Removable Oven Door
- Easy Clean Enamel
- 65 Litres
- CE CERTIFIED
- 13 AMP
- Power Cable: 100cm
- Electrical power: 2.1kW
- Rated Voltage: 220-240V (standard UK Voltage)
- Rated Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Height: 595mm
- Width: 595mm
- Depth: 575mm
- Cavity Width: 560mm
- Cavity Height: 595mm
- Cavity Depth: min 575mm
- Gross Weight: 31.9Kg
- Net Weight (without packaging): 28.80Kg
- 648 x 688 x 670mm
Cookology GH600SS Built-in Gas Hob in Stainless Steel
The GH600SS is a Stainless Steel Gas Hob with Elegant Enamelled Pan Supports, Chunky Controls at the front and 4 Burners.
Gas Hobs are very popular among Professional Chefs because the flames transfer their heat almost immediately to your pots & pans so you save time. They also lose heat more quickly, so you're less likely to boil over or burn your food.
Unlike electric hobs, you can also lift your pans above the flames without losing too much heat, allowing you to toss your ingredients.
Naturally you don't want to be using matches and burning your fingers when cooking on your new hob which is why you get Auto-Ignition with the GH600SS so all you have to do is twist and push the Rotary Controls and the Burners will Ignite.
Each of the 4 burners comes fitted with an FFD / FSD (flame failure device / flame supervision device) - this ensures that if an over boiling pan or a sudden gust of wind were to extinguish a flame, the gas would shut off automatically. Not only is this a legal requirement in certain buildings, its genuinely a life saver.
Like this Hob? Why not get a New, Stylish Cooker Hood to accompany it?
Stainless Steel Gas Hob Features:
- 4 Burners
- Stainless Steel Surface
- 12 Month Guarantee
- FFD / FSD Fitted to Each Burner
- Rotary Controls with Auto-Ignition
- Enamel Pan Stands
- Needs to be installed by a Professional Gas Fitter
- Total Power : 7500W
- Rapid Wok Burner: 3.0 kW
- Semi Rapid Burners x 2: 1.75kW
- Auxiliary Burner: 1.0 kW
- Natural Gas
- This Hob can be converted by a Qualified Person to run off Bottled Gas (LPG)
- LPG JETS INCLUDED
- Width: 590mm
- Depth: 510mm
Hob Cut-Out Size:
- Width: 560mm
- Depth: 490mm
- SKU COF600SS GH600SS
- call to order No
- Appliance Type Packs
- Warranty/Guarantee (years) 1
- Color Silver
- EAN Code 5081953324554
- Width 60 cm
- Warranty/Guarantee 1 Year
- Manufacturer Cookology
- Control Type Rotary Controls
- Installation Built-in
- Material / Finish Stainless Steel & Glass
- Energy Efficiency Rating A
- Hob Number 4
- Fuel Type Dual Fuel
- Model COF600SS GH600SS
- Surface Stainless Steel
- Oven & Hob Pack Type Electric Oven & Gas Hob
- Oven Brand Cookology
- Pan Supports Enamel Pan Stands
- Oven Number 1
- Custom Bundle Yes
- Shipping Group Large Item
Delivery and Returns
Delivery on this item:
Free arranged delivery, 5-7 working days
Must be signed for
Free Home Delivery Service
Appliances may be brought into your home at the Driver's discretion, providing access is not an issue
The Delivery Company will contact you to book in the delivery
30 day no hassle Returns Policy
We offer a simple, no fuss returns policy:
STEP 1 - Make sure you do not install and or use the item and keep all the packaging
STEP 2 - Simply let us know via Email within 30 days of receipt/delivery that you wish to return the item by Emailing: [email protected]
STEP 3 - We'll give you instructions and a Returns number that you need to write on a piece of paper and stick to the outside of the box (DO NOT WRITE ON THE BOX PLEASE)
STEP 4 - Track the item and when you can see it has arrived get in touch. Once we have checked it to make sure it is still brand new and can be sold as brand new we will refund you in full.
Damaged items Policy
Our appliances are carefully & professionally picked and packed and the couriers we use take great care to make sure items arrive in pristine condition. However, on occasion damages will happen.
To help us get any issues resolved as quickly as possible, please make sure you follow the following instructions:
STEP 1 - Report damage and send photos to [email protected] within 48 hours of delivery
STEP 2 - Do not install the items, this will invalidate a claim and could be dangerous