Award winning customer service for more than 10 years!
Cookology CCF99BK Black Chest Freezer for Outbuildings, 99L 56cm Compact 4* star
- This fantastic Chest Freezer will cost about 7 pence a day to run (based on 15.5 pence per kWh)
- Worried about noise? Don't be! The CCF99BK is Whisper Quiet at only 41 dB
- This Chest Freezer is suitable for outbuildings as cold as 10ºC and as hot as 43ºC, great if you have a garage and no space in the kitchen.
- 4 Star Freezer rating: **** - this makes it suitable for safe long term frozen food storage
- This appliance is guaranteed for 1 year
Inc. Vat & Free Delivery
Order before 13:00pm for FREE Next Working Day Delivery! (Ex. Weekends & Bank Holidays)
Choose your Date in Checkout
In Stock right now!
Cookology CCF99BK Outbuilding Chest Freezer in Black
Brought to you by Cookology, this Chest Freezer combines good looks, outstanding performance and extraordinary value - exactly what our customers have come to expect with a Cookology appliance
The average energy use of this Chest Freezer is 211kWh/annum - this means that you would expect to around 7 pence a day (based on an average rate of £0.155 kWh) in electricity when running it continuously, making the CCF99BK Chest Freezer a great money saving refrigerator that allows a family to cheaply store frozen food in a garage or outbuilding and capitalise on special offers or get ready for events such as Christmas without worrying about running out of space.
This Freezer has a 4 star **** Freezer rating. This is because it can maintain a temperature of -18℃ which makes it safe for long term storage of suitable frozen foods.
This chest freezer has a low noise level of just 41 decibels - that's whisper quiet.
The CCF99BK comes in Black (white version also available) and features a textured aluminium interior lining, a basket and a defrosting drainage valve so if you're cleaning or defrosting the freezer, any melted water simply pours out of the drainage valve on the front, reducing mess.
The SN-T Climate Class rating makes this Chest Freezer suitable for an outbuilding as cold as 10ºC and as hot as 43ºC.
Lastly, in the event of a power cut - the CCF99BK should keep your food frozen for 30 hours, giving you peace of mind and the alarm light will let you know about any temperature rise.
- Freezing Capacity: 4.5kg/24 hours
- Max Storage time by Power Failure: 30 hours
- Net Capacity: 99 Litres
- 1 basket
- 4 Star Rating: ****
- Ice scraper
- Manual Defrost
- Aluminium Textured Interior
- 2019 Energy Rating: A+
- 2021 Energy Rating: F
- Energy Consumption per Year: 211kWh/year
- 0.46 kWh/24 hours
- Noise Level: 41 dB
- Freezer Rating: 4 Star **** (safe for long term storage of suitable frozen food)
- Number of Compressors: 1
- Temperature Range: ＜-18℃
- Climate Class: N/SN/ST/T (10-43ºC) - Suitable for outbuildings between these temperature ranges
- Kind of Coolant: R600a, 42g
- Certifications: CE Certified
- Voltage / Frequency: 220-240V / 50Hz
- Rated Current: 0.7A
- Power Cord with UK Plug
- Door Opens up
- Height: 853mm
- Width: 565mm
- Depth: 523mm
- Height: 870mm
- Width: 605mm
- Depth: 545mm
- SKU CCF99BK
- call to order No
- Warranty/Guarantee 1 Year
- Appliance Type Freezer
- Warranty/Guarantee (years) 1
- Color Black
- EAN Code 5057362086031
- Manufacturer Cookology
- Freezer Type Chest
- Model CCF99BK
- Installation Freestanding
- Width 56 cm
- Ice Maker Without Ice Maker
- Defrost Type Manual Defrost
- Capacity 98L
- Energy Efficiency Rating F
- Shipping Group Small Item
Delivery and Returns
Delivery on this item:
Order before 13:00pm for FREE Next working day delivery
Delivered with APC or DPD
Must be signed for
Choose your delivery date in Checkout
All Day Delivery Service, Monday to Friday
Not going to be home? Feel free to have this delivered to a work address
Tracking information sent via Email
30 day no hassle Returns Policy
We offer a simple, no fuss returns policy:
STEP 1 - Make sure you do not install and or use the item and keep all the packaging
STEP 2 - Simply let us know via Email within 30 days of receipt/delivery that you wish to return the item by Emailing: [email protected]
STEP 3 - We'll give you instructions and a Returns number that you need to write on a piece of paper and stick to the outside of the box (DO NOT WRITE ON THE BOX PLEASE)
STEP 4 - Track the item and when you can see it has arrived get in touch. Once we have checked it to make sure it is still brand new and can be sold as brand new we will refund you in full.
Damaged items Policy
Our appliances are carefully & professionally picked and packed and the couriers we use take great care to make sure items arrive in pristine condition. However, on occasion damages will happen.
To help us get any issues resolved as quickly as possible, please make sure you follow the following instructions:
STEP 1 - Report damage and send photos to [email protected] within 48 hours of delivery
STEP 2 - Do not install the items, this will invalidate a claim and could be dangerous