Award winning customer service for more than 10 years!
Cookology CDD600WH 60cm White Downdraft Extractor Fan & Carbon Filter
- New White Panel Version
- This listing includes the ACF605 carbon filter so you can recirculate the dirty air back into your kitchen without ducting outside
- Discreet, stylish & sure to impress
- Touch control operated
- Lies concealed in your worktop then rises when you touch the controls
- Powerful extraction rate - essential for keeping your kitchen fresh
- Programmable shut-off timer
Inc. Vat & Free Delivery
Order before 13:00pm for FREE Next Working Day Delivery! (Ex. Weekends & Bank Holidays)
Choose your Date in Checkout
In Stock right now!
Cookology CDD600WH White Downdraft Extractor Fan 60cm & Carbon Filter
The CDD600WH is a Sleek, Cutting Edge Downdraft Extractor that now comes with a white centre panel, white glass top and stainless steel body. It will impress any guests with its gorgeous design, high quality build and professional performance.
A Downdraft Cooker Hood gets built into your Kitchen counter. When its not being used, all you see is a flat, elegant strip of White glass with Touch Controls that looks great next to a White Ceramic or Induction Hob. It cannot be installed next to a gas hob.
The CDD600WH can now be recirculated as well as ducted outside with the ACF605 carbon filter (included in this listing).
When holding your finger for 2 seconds on the touch controls, the Downdraft elegantly rises up, and starts extracting smoke and smells to keep your kitchen smelling fresh and prevent grease and grime from Building up over your units whilst cooking.
The CDD600WH also benefits from the LED Lighting that bathes your cooking area in a cool, white light, adding a touch of class to a modern kitchen - with this Downdraft Island Extractor you can also adjust the intensity of the LED Lights using the touch controls and create the right ambience in your kitchen.
This 60cm Downdraft Hood comes with a cut-off timer, 4 speeds and an aluminium grease filter that is easily removed for cleaning.
The Timer is also programmable, allowing you to select between 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35 and 40 minutes - when the timer is done, the hood switches off the lights, stops extracting and gently lowers itself into your kitchen counter.
Installation: The positioning of the motor housing can be changed to change the direction of the air outlet. You can also change which side of the Downdraft the motor is attached to.
- 60cm downdraft hood
- Touch slider control operation
- Washable aluminium grease filter
- 4 speeds
- 2 x 1W LED lights
- Cut-off timer
- 4 Speeds
- Perimeter extraction
- Extraction capacity: 750m3/hr
- Max Noise level: 67 dB
- Extraction possible with a ducting kit (not included)
- Recirculation possible with the ACF605 carbon filter (included in this listing)
- 150mm Ducting Outlet
Please look at the technical diagram for all Dimensions before ordering
- SKU CDD600WH ACF605
- Warranty/Guarantee 1 year
- Appliance Type Cooker Hood
- Warranty/Guarantee (years) 1
- call to order No
- Color White
- EAN Code 5060729970331
- Manufacturer Cookology
- Width 60 cm
- Cooker Hood Type Downdraft / Countertop
- Model CDD600WH ACF605
- Material / Finish Stainless Steel & Glass
- Venting type Ducted or Recirculated
- Lighting Type LED
- Air Moving Speeds 750
- Cooker Hood Design Downdraft/Countertop
- Energy Efficiency Rating D
- Type of Extractor Fan Downdraft Hood
- Ducting Kit or Carbon Filters Sold Separately
- Carbon Filter Required Yes
- Washable Grease Filter Yes - included
- Ducting Kit Required No
- Maximum Extraction Rate 750m3/hr
- Requires Own Furniture Door No
- Grease Filter Yes - included
- Noise Level 67dBa
- Number of Lights 2
- Requires 13 Amp Power Supply Yes
- Number of Speeds 3
- Boost Mode No
- Shipping Group Small Item
Delivery and Returns
Delivery on this item:
Order before 13:00pm for FREE Next working day delivery
Delivered with APC or DPD
Must be signed for
Choose your delivery date in Checkout
All Day Delivery Service, Monday to Friday
Not going to be home? Feel free to have this delivered to a work address
Tracking information sent via Email
30 day no hassle Returns Policy
We offer a simple, no fuss returns policy:
STEP 1 - Make sure you do not install and or use the item and keep all the packaging
STEP 2 - Simply let us know via Email within 30 days of receipt/delivery that you wish to return the item by Emailing: [email protected]
STEP 3 - We'll give you instructions and a Returns number that you need to write on a piece of paper and stick to the outside of the box (DO NOT WRITE ON THE BOX PLEASE)
STEP 4 - Track the item and when you can see it has arrived get in touch. Once we have checked it to make sure it is still brand new and can be sold as brand new we will refund you in full.
Damaged items Policy
Our appliances are carefully & professionally picked and packed and the couriers we use take great care to make sure items arrive in pristine condition. However, on occasion damages will happen.
To help us get any issues resolved as quickly as possible, please make sure you follow the following instructions:
STEP 1 - Report damage and send photos to [email protected] within 48 hours of delivery
STEP 2 - Do not install the items, this will invalidate a claim and could be dangerous