Award winning customer service for more than 10 years!
Cookology CDD900BK 90cm Downdraft Extractor Fan & Recirculating Carbon Filter
- This listing includes a carbon filter for recirculation so you do not need to vent it outside
- Discreet, stylish & sure to impress
- Touch control operated
- Lies concealed in your worktop then rises when you touch the controls
- Powerful extraction rate - essential for keeping your kitchen fresh
- Programmable shut-off timer
Inc. Vat & Free Delivery
We have this in our Warehouse right now!
Free arranged delivery, 5-7 working days
The Delivery Company will contact you to book in Delivery
Cookology CDD900BK 90cm Island Downdraft Extractor Fan & Internal Recirculating Carbon Filter
The CDD900BK is a Sleek, Cutting Edge Downdraft Extractor that will impress any guests with its gorgeous design, high quality build and professional performance. The CDD900BK can only be used with electric hobs such as ceramic or induction and not gas.
Due to popular demand, we are now supplying a carbon filter with this listing so that you can recirculate your extracted air back into your kitchen instead of venting outside - ideal with kitchen islands where venting outside may be impossible. The filter comes as a grease filter with metal clips to hold a the carbon sheet in place. When you need to clean the grease filter or replace the carbon sheet, you simply take the filter out and take the metal clips off. When you receive the downdraft hood it will come fitted with the grease filter only. Swapping it with the new filter takes 2 seconds.
A Downdraft Cooker Hood gets built into your Kitchen counter. When it's not being used, all you see is its flat, elegant strip of Black glass with Touch Controls that looks great next to modern Black Ceramic or Induction Hobs.
When holding your finger for 2 seconds on the touch controls, the Downdraft elegantly rises up, and starts extracting smoke and smells to keep your kitchen smelling fresh and prevent grease and grime from Building up over your units whilst cooking.
The CDD900BK also benefits from the LED Lighting that bathes your cooking area in a cool, white light, adding a touch of class to a modern kitchen - with this Downdraft Island Extractor you can also adjust the intensity of the LED Lights using the touch controls and create the right ambience in your kitchen.
This 90cm Downdraft Hood comes with a cut-off timer, 4 speeds and an aluminium grease filter that is easily removed for cleaning.
The Timer is also programmable, allowing you to select between 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35 and 40 minutes - when the timer is done, the hood switches off the lights, stops extracting and gently lowers itself into your kitchen counter.
Installation: The positioning of the motor housing can be altered to change the direction of the air outlet. You can also change which side of the Downdraft the motor is attached to.
- 90cm downdraft hood
- Touch slider control operation
- Washable aluminium grease filter
- 2 x 1W LED lights
- 4 Speeds
- Cut-off timer
- Perimeter extraction
- Extraction capacity: 700m3/hr
- Noise level: 67 dB
- This listing includes a carbon filter for recirculation however venting outside is possible with a ducting kit (ducting kit not included)
- 150mm Ducting Outlet
- Cannot be installed next to a Gas Cooker/Hob
Please look at the technical diagram for all Dimensions before ordering
- SKU CDD900BK ACF905
- Warranty/Guarantee 1 Year
- Appliance Type Cooker Hood
- Warranty/Guarantee (years) 1
- call to order No
- Color Black
- EAN Code 5081953330869
- Manufacturer Cookology
- Width 90 cm
- Cooker Hood Type Downdraft / Countertop
- Model CDD900BK
- Material / Finish Stainless Steel & Glass
- Venting type Ducted or Recirculated
- Lighting Type LED
- Air Moving Speeds 700
- Cooker Hood Design Downdraft/Countertop
- Energy Efficiency Rating D
- Type of Extractor Fan Downdraft Hood
- Ducting Kit or Carbon Filters Carbon Filters Included
- Carbon Filter Required No
- Washable Grease Filter Yes - included
- Ducting Kit Required No
- Maximum Extraction Rate 700m3/hr
- Requires Own Furniture Door No
- Grease Filter Yes - included
- Noise Level 67dBa
- Number of Lights 2
- Requires 13 Amp Power Supply Yes
- Number of Speeds 4
- Boost Mode No
- Custom Bundle Yes
- Shipping Group Large Item
Delivery and Returns
Delivery on this item:
Free arranged delivery, 5-7 working days
Must be signed for
Free Home Delivery Service
Appliances may be brought into your home at the Driver's discretion, providing access is not an issue
The Delivery Company will contact you to book in the delivery
30 day no hassle Returns Policy
We offer a simple, no fuss returns policy:
STEP 1 - Make sure you do not install and or use the item and keep all the packaging
STEP 2 - Simply let us know via Email within 30 days of receipt/delivery that you wish to return the item by Emailing: [email protected]
STEP 3 - We'll give you instructions and a Returns number that you need to write on a piece of paper and stick to the outside of the box (DO NOT WRITE ON THE BOX PLEASE)
STEP 4 - Track the item and when you can see it has arrived get in touch. Once we have checked it to make sure it is still brand new and can be sold as brand new we will refund you in full.
Damaged items Policy
Our appliances are carefully & professionally picked and packed and the couriers we use take great care to make sure items arrive in pristine condition. However, on occasion damages will happen.
To help us get any issues resolved as quickly as possible, please make sure you follow the following instructions:
STEP 1 - Report damage and send photos to [email protected] within 48 hours of delivery
STEP 2 - Do not install the items, this will invalidate a claim and could be dangerous