Award winning customer service for more than 10 years!
Cookology CWC150BK 15cm Wine Cooler in Black Glass, 7 Bottle Cabinet
- This wine cooler can be freestanding, or you can keep it under your kitchen counter
- The high quality design and black glass finish adds style to your kitchen
- Keeps your wine at between 5 and 20℃ - have your wine exactly how you like it
- The CWC150BK can hold up to 7 regular bottles of wine.
- Quiet and energy efficient
Inc. Vat & Free Delivery
Order before 13:00pm for FREE Next Working Day Delivery! (Ex. Weekends & Bank Holidays)
Choose your Date in Checkout
In Stock right now!
Cookology CWC150BK 15cm Wine Cooler in Black Glass
If you want to add a touch of class to your kitchen, this 15cm wine cooler won't take up a lot of space and will even fit under your kitchen worktop!
Keeping wine at a constant temperature between 5-20℃ (can only cool wine, not heat wine above your room temperature) you'll always have a few bottles ready for guests.
The red LED display compliments the sleek black glass design and the internal LED light is bright and efficient and will bounce off your bottles, adding heaps of style to your kitchen and the door glass is UV resistant to protect your wine.
The door can be reversed so you have a choice of whether the wine cooler door opens left or right.
This wine cooler uses a compressor like a fridge, allowing you to get proper chilled wine. The downside with compressor driven wine coolers can be the noise level, however this model has a noise level of only 41dB - whisper quiet!
IMPORTANT NOTES: Please leave the wine cooler to stand in-situ before turning it on so the gases can settle.
- Max 7 Standard Bordeaux Wine Bottle Capacity - this depends on the shape of the bottles and arrangement in the shelves
- Key Lock
- LED interior lighting
- Fahrenheit/Celsius display interchange
- Single temperature storage zone
- Red digital display
- Double glazed door
- UV-protective smoked toughened glass door
- 6 fixed shelves
- Electronic temperature control
- Height adjustable plinth section
- Reversible door - can be swapped around to open left or right
- Power supply required: 13A
- Temperature range: 5 to 20°C
- Compressor driven
- Climate class: SN/N/ST
- Refrigerant charge: 12g
- Refrigerant type: R600a
- Total capacity: 20L
- UK plug
- Noise level: 41dBA
- Voltage: 220-240V/50Hz UK Voltage
- Width: 150mm
- Height (adjustable): 870 - 890mm
- Depth: 525mm (480mm without door)
- Width > 155mm
- Depth > 525mm
- Height > 870mm
- Energy consumption per annum: 135kW.h
- 2019 Energy rating: A
- 2021 Energy rating: G
- SKU CWC150BK
- Warranty/Guarantee 1 Year
- Appliance Type Wine Cooler
- Warranty/Guarantee (years) 1
- Color Black
- EAN Code 5057362086291
- Installation Freestanding
- Model CWC150BK
- Manufacturer Cookology
- Bottle Capacity 7
- Energy Efficiency Rating G
- Width 15 cm
- Fridge Type Undercounter Fridge
- Shipping Group Small Item
Delivery and Returns
Delivery on this item:
Order before 13:00pm for FREE Next working day delivery
Delivered with APC or DPD
Must be signed for
Choose your delivery date in Checkout
All Day Delivery Service, Monday to Friday
Not going to be home? Feel free to have this delivered to a work address
Tracking information sent via Email
30 day no hassle Returns Policy
We offer a simple, no fuss returns policy:
STEP 1 - Make sure you do not install and or use the item and keep all the packaging
STEP 2 - Simply let us know via Email within 30 days of receipt/delivery that you wish to return the item by Emailing: [email protected]
STEP 3 - We'll give you instructions and a Returns number that you need to write on a piece of paper and stick to the outside of the box (DO NOT WRITE ON THE BOX PLEASE)
STEP 4 - Track the item and when you can see it has arrived get in touch. Once we have checked it to make sure it is still brand new and can be sold as brand new we will refund you in full.
Damaged items Policy
Our appliances are carefully & professionally picked and packed and the couriers we use take great care to make sure items arrive in pristine condition. However, on occasion damages will happen.
To help us get any issues resolved as quickly as possible, please make sure you follow the following instructions:
STEP 1 - Report damage and send photos to [email protected] within 48 hours of delivery
STEP 2 - Do not install the items, this will invalidate a claim and could be dangerous