Award winning customer service for more than 10 years!
Cookology Fan Oven, Cast-Iron/Stainless Steel Gas Hob & 60cm Cooker Hood Pack
- This is pack features a stainless steel gas hob with cast-iron pan stands
- The Hob is very popular because of its reliability and simplicity
- The Oven is a reliable and simple Fan Oven
- Both the Oven and the Hob fit standard kitchen cavities - check the images for technical drawings
- The Cooker Hood features 3 speeds and the air can be vented outside or recirculated
Inc. Vat & Free Delivery
We have this in our Warehouse right now!
Free arranged delivery, 5-7 working days
The Delivery Company will contact you to book in Delivery
Cookology SFO57SS 60cm Built-in Single Electric Fan Oven in Stainless Steel
Cookology has now developed the SFO57SS, a single electric fan oven designed to be simple to operate, energy efficient and easy to install.
You build this oven into a single oven cavity in your kitchen. This can be either an under-counter cavity or an eye-level cavity. Being 2.4kW means you can fit a plug to this oven without needing to hard-wire if you don't want to.
You get a choice of several functions including Defrost, where the only the fan is on so that frozen food defrosts faster; Grill; a light function that illuminates the oven without any heat, which is ideal for cleaning and fan oven.
Being a Fan Oven gives you loads of advantages over conventional cooking. For instance it means you can cook on several shelves at once, the oven gets hot very quickly so you do not need ages to pre-heat and the heat is distributed evenly through-out the cavity.
This Oven comes with a 12 month guarantee, an A+ Energy rating and is CE Certified.
- MPN: SFO57SS
- 12 month Guarantee
- Oven Type: Fan Oven
- Max Temperature: 250°C
- Oven Light x 1
- Energy source: Electric Oven
- Number of Ovens: 1 Single Oven
- Finish: Stainless Steel Fascia & Handle, Black Glass Door
- Installation: Built-in or Built-under
- Controls: 1 x temperature control, 1 x function control
- Connection: 13AMP (this means you can attach a standard UK plug but no plug comes attached)
- Oven Lamp: Useful when you need visibility but no heat such as when cleaning
- Convection mode: This is your standard Fan function, the oven will heat up very quickly and you can cook on several shelves at once because the heat is distributed evenly
- Grill: Great for finishing off a Lasagna or getting Crispy bacon
- Defrost mode: This function pushes air around at room temperature, speeding up the Defrost time
- 1 x GRSFO1 Wire Shelf
- 1 x ETSFO1 Enamel Shelf
- Additional Shelves and wire racks available to purchase
- Removable Oven Door
- Easy Clean Enamel
- 51 Litres
- CE CERTIFIED
- 13 AMP
- Power Cable: 100cm
- Electrical power: 2.4kW
- Rated Voltage: 220-240V (standard UK Voltage)
- Rated Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Height: 590mm
- Width: 595mm
- Depth: 550mm + 22mm fascia
- Cavity Width: 560mm
- Cavity Height: 580-583mm
- Cavity Depth: min 550mm
- Gross Weight: 33Kg
- Net Weight (without packaging): 30Kg
- 660x 660 x 610mm
Cookology 4 Burner Gas Hob in Stainless Steel
This Stainless Steel Hob features thick, Cast-Iron Pan Supports that give the Hob a Heavy Duty, Quality Look and Feel. The Hob is completely unbranded and having a nice, new and shiny hob in your kitchen will immediately add value and raise the profile of your kitchen.
Gas Hobs are preferred by Professional Chefs because they give you crucial responsiveness when cooking, for instance when a Pot starts to over boil or when you want to get a Pan searing hot in a flash. They also allow you to toss around ingredients by lifting the pan off the Hob without losing heat which is not possible with Electric Hobs.
Naturally you don't want to be using matches and burning your fingers when cooking on your new hob which is why you get Auto-Ignition with the GH605SS so all you have to do is twist the Rotary Controls and the Burners will Ignite.
Each of the 4 burners comes fitted with an FFD / FSD (flame failure device / flame supervision device) - this ensures that if an over boiling pan or a sudden gust of wind were to extinguish a flame, the gas would shut off automatically. Not only is this a legal requirement in certain buildings, its genuinely a life saver.
Like this Hob? Why not get a New, Stylish Cooker Hood to accompany it?
Stainless Steel Gas Hob Features:
- 4 Burners
- Stainless Steel Surface
- 12 Month Guarantee
- FFD / FSD Fitted to Each Burner
- Rotary Controls with Auto-Ignition
- Cast-Iron Pan Stands
- Needs to be installed by a Professional Gas Fitter
- Total Power : 7500W
- Rapid Wok Burner: 3.0 kW
- Semi Rapid Burners x 2: 1.75kW
- Auxiliary Burner: 1.0 kW
- Natural Gas
- This Hob can be converted by a Qualified Person to run off Bottled Gas (LPG)
- LPG JETS INCLUDED
- Width: 590mm
- Depth: 510mm
Hob Cut-Out Size:
- Width: 560mm
- Depth: 490mm
Cookology 60cm Chimney Cooker Hood in Stainless Steel
This simple yet stylish Chimney Cooker Hood dramatically improves the look and feel of your kitchen. It features an extendable stainless steel chimney that adjusts to reach your ceiling, and its simple design means it won't conflict with existing branding or furniture.
You get a bright 2.5W LED light strip that compliments the Stainless Steel finish and helps improve visibility around your kitchen and cooking area.
The extraction rate of 450m3/hour rivals some of our top brands, thanks in part to the 150mm ducting hole on top of the motor that allows more air to flow resulting in a cleaner, fresher kitchen, free of lingering food smells.
The Aluminium Grease Filters are washable and are designed to trap grease and grime that would normally end up on your units and appliances. By washing these regularly you can maintain a high level of hygiene and performance.
This Cooker Hood can be Ducted outside via an Optional DK1M150 Ducting Kit or if you do not have access to an outside wall you can Recirculate the air back in your kitchen using Optional CF100 Carbon Filters to remove smells and clean the air.
- 2.5 W LED Lighting
- 3 Speeds
- 2 x Aluminium Washable Grease Filters
- 60cm wide
- Recirculation possible with CF100 Carbon Filters (not included in this listing)
- Ducting outside possible with DK1M150 150mm Ducting Kit (not included in this listing)
- Easy to Install and comes complete with UK Plug and Cable attached
- Noise: 63dB
- C Energy Rating
- 450m3/hour extraction rate
- Width: 600mm
- Depth: 475mm
- Height: Adjustable between 580mm - 850mm
Please see technical diagram under images
- SKU SFO57SS GH605SS CH600SS
- call to order No
- Appliance Type Packs
- Warranty/Guarantee (years) 1
- Color Silver
- EAN Code 5057362085577
- Width 60 cm
- Warranty/Guarantee 1 Year
- Manufacturer Cookology
- Control Type Rotary Controls
- Installation Built-in
- Material / Finish Stainless Steel & Glass
- Energy Efficiency Rating A
- Hob Number 4
- Fuel Type Dual Fuel
- Model SFO57SS GH605SS CH600SS
- Surface Stainless Steel
- Oven & Hob Pack Type Electric Oven & Gas Hob
- Oven Brand Cookology
- Pan Supports Cast-Iron Pan Stands
- Type of Extractor Fan Chimney Hood
- Oven Number 1
- Custom Bundle Yes
- Shipping Group Large Item
Delivery and Returns
Delivery on this item:
Free arranged delivery, 5-7 working days
Must be signed for
Free Home Delivery Service
Appliances may be brought into your home at the Driver's discretion, providing access is not an issue
The Delivery Company will contact you to book in the delivery
30 day no hassle Returns Policy
We offer a simple, no fuss returns policy:
STEP 1 - Make sure you do not install and or use the item and keep all the packaging
STEP 2 - Simply let us know via Email within 30 days of receipt/delivery that you wish to return the item by Emailing: [email protected]
STEP 3 - We'll give you instructions and a Returns number that you need to write on a piece of paper and stick to the outside of the box (DO NOT WRITE ON THE BOX PLEASE)
STEP 4 - Track the item and when you can see it has arrived get in touch. Once we have checked it to make sure it is still brand new and can be sold as brand new we will refund you in full.
Damaged items Policy
Our appliances are carefully & professionally picked and packed and the couriers we use take great care to make sure items arrive in pristine condition. However, on occasion damages will happen.
To help us get any issues resolved as quickly as possible, please make sure you follow the following instructions:
STEP 1 - Report damage and send photos to [email protected] within 48 hours of delivery
STEP 2 - Do not install the items, this will invalidate a claim and could be dangerous