Award winning customer service for more than 10 years!
Cookology LINT701SS Designer Box Cooker Hood Touch Control 70cm Extractor Fan
- The Powerful Extraction Rate makes your kitchen more comfortable & enjoyable
- The LED lighting is bright and efficient
- Touch Controls make it easy to clean and use
- Functions include a shut-off timer
- Simple to install in your kitchen
Inc. Vat & Free Delivery
Order before 13:00pm for FREE Next Working Day Delivery! (Ex. Weekends & Bank Holidays)
Choose your Date in Checkout
In Stock right now!
Cookology LINT701SS Linear Cooker Hood in Stainless Steel
This Powerful designer extractor looks fantastic with its rich black glass front panel with touch controls & digital display, Stainless Steel extendable chimney and LED spot lights that will light up your cooking area.
The Touch Controls and Digital Display will give your kitchen a modern and stylish focal point and the square glass front is easy to clean as you don't have to worry about your buttons getting clogged up with grease.
This designer Cooker Hood also features an auto shut off timer so you can leave home without worrying.
Installing this Linear Styled Cooker hood will help remove lingering smells from cooking, prevent grease building up on walls and kitchen furniture and make cooking more enjoyable especially with its powerful extraction rate.
The 70cm width makes this Hood especially suitable for 70cm wide 5 zone hobs or cookers.
It features all your usual essentials such as LED lighting to help you see better when cooking, 3 different speed settings for greater control and touch controls for simple, reliable operation.
The LINT701SS is simple to install. You can choose whether you want to duct the air outside using a vent and a 150mm ducting kit or you can recirculate the air using carbon filters (both the ducting kit or the filters need to be purchased separately) that clean the air before recirculating the air back into your kitchen.
- Colour: Black Control Panel with Stainless Steel Chimney
- UK Plug 13 Amp - No Need to Hard Wire this item
- Suitable for recirculation or ducted extraction
- Ducting Outlet: 150mm
- Extraction Rate: 652m/3 per hour
- Lighting: 2 x 1.5w LED Spot Lights
- Auto Shut Off Timer
- 1 Year Guarantee
- Touch Controls
- CE Certified
- You can recirculate this cooker hood using CCF200 carbon filters (not included) - this means fumes from cooking are forced through filters and the air gets recirculated back in your kitchen through vents in the chimney
- You can vent this cooker hood outside using a DK1M150 150mm x 1 Metre Ducting kit (not included) that connects the hood to a hole in your kitchen wall
- Chimney Width: 303mm
- Chimney Depth: 275mm
- Chimney Height: 400 - 780mm
- Canopy Depth: 505mm
- Canopy Width: 700mm
- Canopy Height: 50mm
- SKU LINT701SS
- Warranty/Guarantee 1 Year
- Appliance Type Cooker Hood
- Warranty/Guarantee (years) 1
- call to order No
- Color Silver
- EAN Code 5060729970225
- Manufacturer Cookology
- Width 70 cm
- Cooker Hood Type Wall Chimney / Canopy
- Model LINT701SS
- Material / Finish Stainless Steel & Glass
- Venting type Ducted or Recirculated
- Lighting Type LED
- Air Moving Speeds 650
- Cooker Hood Design Designer Hood
- Energy Efficiency Rating C
- Type of Extractor Fan Box style Hood
- Ducting Kit or Carbon Filters Sold Separately
- Carbon Filter Required Optional
- Washable Grease Filter Yes - included
- Ducting Kit Required Optional
- Maximum Height 850mm
- Maximum Extraction Rate 650m3/hr
- Requires Own Furniture Door No
- Grease Filter Yes - included
- Noise Level 71dBa
- Number of Lights 2
- Requires 13 Amp Power Supply Yes
- Number of Speeds 3
- Boost Mode No
- Shipping Group Small Item
Delivery and Returns
Delivery on this item:
Order before 13:00pm for FREE Next working day delivery
Delivered with APC or DPD
Must be signed for
Choose your delivery date in Checkout
All Day Delivery Service, Monday to Friday
Not going to be home? Feel free to have this delivered to a work address
Tracking information sent via Email
30 day no hassle Returns Policy
We offer a simple, no fuss returns policy:
STEP 1 - Make sure you do not install and or use the item and keep all the packaging
STEP 2 - Simply let us know via Email within 30 days of receipt/delivery that you wish to return the item by Emailing: [email protected]
STEP 3 - We'll give you instructions and a Returns number that you need to write on a piece of paper and stick to the outside of the box (DO NOT WRITE ON THE BOX PLEASE)
STEP 4 - Track the item and when you can see it has arrived get in touch. Once we have checked it to make sure it is still brand new and can be sold as brand new we will refund you in full.
Damaged items Policy
Our appliances are carefully & professionally picked and packed and the couriers we use take great care to make sure items arrive in pristine condition. However, on occasion damages will happen.
To help us get any issues resolved as quickly as possible, please make sure you follow the following instructions:
STEP 1 - Report damage and send photos to [email protected] within 48 hours of delivery
STEP 2 - Do not install the items, this will invalidate a claim and could be dangerous