Award winning customer service for more than 10 years!
Cookology Single Electric Fan Forced Oven & 60cm Built-in Induction Hob Pack
- This is our cheapest Fan Oven & Ceramic Hob pack
- The Hob is the best selling and Top Rated Induction Hob on Amazon
- The Oven is a reliable and simple Fan Oven
- Both the Oven and the Hob fit standard kitchen cavities - check the images for technical drawings
Inc. Vat & Free Delivery
We have this in our Warehouse right now!
Free arranged delivery, 5-7 working days
The Delivery Company will contact you to book in Delivery
Cookology SFO57SS 60cm Built-in Single Electric Fan Oven in Stainless Steel
Cookology has now developed the SFO57SS, a single electric fan oven designed to be simple to operate, energy efficient and easy to install.
You build this oven into a single oven cavity in your kitchen. This can be either an under-counter cavity or an eye-level cavity. Being 2.4kW means you can fit a plug to this oven without needing to hard-wire if you don't want to.
You get a choice of several functions including Defrost, where the only the fan is on so that frozen food defrosts faster; Grill; a light function that illuminates the oven without any heat, which is ideal for cleaning and fan oven.
Being a Fan Oven gives you loads of advantages over conventional cooking. For instance it means you can cook on several shelves at once, the oven gets hot very quickly so you do not need ages to pre-heat and the heat is distributed evenly through-out the cavity.
This Oven comes with a 12 month guarantee, an A+ Energy rating and is CE Certified.
- MPN: SFO57SS
- 12 month Guarantee
- Oven Type: Fan Oven
- Max Temperature: 250°C
- Oven Light x 1
- Energy source: Electric Oven
- Number of Ovens: 1 Single Oven
- Finish: Stainless Steel Fascia & Handle, Black Glass Door
- Installation: Built-in or Built-under
- Controls: 1 x temperature control, 1 x function control
- Connection: 13AMP (this means you can attach a standard UK plug but no plug comes attached)
- Oven Lamp: Useful when you need visibility but no heat such as when cleaning
- Convection mode: This is your standard Fan function, the oven will heat up very quickly and you can cook on several shelves at once because the heat is distributed evenly
- Grill: Great for finishing off a Lasagna or getting Crispy bacon
- Defrost mode: This function pushes air around at room temperature, speeding up the Defrost time
- 1 x GRSFO1 Wire Shelf
- 1 x ETSFO1 Enamel Shelf
- Additional Shelves and wire racks available to purchase
- Removable Oven Door
- Easy Clean Enamel
- 51 Litres
- CE CERTIFIED
- 13 AMP
- Power Cable: 100cm
- Electrical power: 2.4kW
- Rated Voltage: 220-240V (standard UK Voltage)
- Rated Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Height: 590mm
- Width: 595mm
- Depth: 550mm + 22mm fascia
- Cavity Width: 560mm
- Cavity Height: 580-583mm
- Cavity Depth: min 550mm
- Gross Weight: 33Kg
- Net Weight (without packaging): 30Kg
- 660x 660 x 610mm
Cookology 4 Zone 60cm Induction Hob with Touch Controls
If you're looking to update your kitchen with something that's Modern, Sleek & Really Easy to Clean, this top rated and best selling Cookology Induction Hob will not disappoint.
Being an Induction Hob means that the CIT601 uses Induction Motors instead of Traditional Elements (like a kettle). All this simply means is that when you place a Metal, Induction Ready Pan on the Surface of the Glass, the Induction Motor will Heat up the Pan Directly without wasting heat on the Ceramic Glass or an Element.
Because the Heat is not trapped in the Glass, Cooking with an Induction Hob is as responsive as Cooking with Gas. The Pan heats up almost instantly and crucially, when you turn the power down, the drop in heat is instant - giving you more finesse and versatility when cooking. The only thing to watch out for is that your Pan must be Iron based or "Induction compatible" - if a Fridge Magnet Sticks to the Base, it should be fine.
The CIT601 is a Touch Control Hob which means it lies completely flat and can be kept spotlessly clean with a simple wipe or by using a Hob Scraper. This keeps your kitchen looking Organised and Hygienic with Minimal Effort.
Touch Controls also give this Hob a fantastic array of Easy to Use, Intuitive Functions that are Ergonomically designed to help you take cooking to the next level so you can deliver Fantastic, Delicious & Reliable Results in the Kitchen to your Friends and Family.
The Hob Timer for example helps you Stay in Control when Juggling lots of Different Pots and Pans, giving you the Confidence to Try more Adventurous Meals - instead of Burnt, Overcooked or Undercooked food that doesn't taste all that great and is potentially dangerous.
You get 9 Power Levels (many Hobs only come with 6), giving you greater control over Cooking Temperature which is important with the Powerful 7KW Total Power.
This Hob also comes with some great Safety Features such as a Child Lock, Residual Heat Indicator (showing you if the Hob is still hot) and an Automatic Safety Switch Off - Making this Hob Great for Young Families as well as Older people & Students.
Induction Hob Features:
- Touch Control
- Induction Hob
- Pan Sensor
- Automatic safety switch off
- Residual heat indicator
- 9-stage power setting
- Child Lock
- Needs Induction Compatible Pans
- No power cord - This Hob Must Be Hardwired by a Qualified Electrician - It Will Not Plug In
- Total Power : 7200W
- Left Front Zone : 1300/1500W (160)mm
- Left Rear Zone : 2300/2600W (210)mm
- Right Rear Zone : 1800/2000W (180)mm
- Right Front Zone : 1800/2000W (180)mm
- Width: 590mm
- Depth: 520mm
- Height: 60mm
Hob Cut-Out Size:
- This Hob requires a Standard Cut-Out Size
- Width: 560mm
- Depth: 490mm
- SKU SFO57SS CIT601
- call to order No
- Appliance Type Packs
- Warranty/Guarantee (years) 1
- Color Silver
- EAN Code 5057362085386
- Width 60 cm
- Warranty/Guarantee 1 Year
- Manufacturer Cookology
- Control Type Rotary Controls
- Installation Built-in
- Material / Finish Stainless Steel & Glass
- Energy Efficiency Rating A
- Hob Number 4
- Fuel Type Electric
- Model SFO57SS CIT601
- Surface Ceramic
- Oven & Hob Pack Type Electric Oven & Induction Hob
- Oven Brand Cookology
- Oven Number 1
- Custom Bundle Yes
- Shipping Group Large Item
Delivery and Returns
Delivery on this item:
Free arranged delivery, 5-7 working days
Must be signed for
Free Home Delivery Service
Appliances may be brought into your home at the Driver's discretion, providing access is not an issue
The Delivery Company will contact you to book in the delivery
30 day no hassle Returns Policy
We offer a simple, no fuss returns policy:
STEP 1 - Make sure you do not install and or use the item and keep all the packaging
STEP 2 - Simply let us know via Email within 30 days of receipt/delivery that you wish to return the item by Emailing: [email protected]
STEP 3 - We'll give you instructions and a Returns number that you need to write on a piece of paper and stick to the outside of the box (DO NOT WRITE ON THE BOX PLEASE)
STEP 4 - Track the item and when you can see it has arrived get in touch. Once we have checked it to make sure it is still brand new and can be sold as brand new we will refund you in full.
Damaged items Policy
Our appliances are carefully & professionally picked and packed and the couriers we use take great care to make sure items arrive in pristine condition. However, on occasion damages will happen.
To help us get any issues resolved as quickly as possible, please make sure you follow the following instructions:
STEP 1 - Report damage and send photos to [email protected] within 48 hours of delivery
STEP 2 - Do not install the items, this will invalidate a claim and could be dangerous