Fisher & Paykel Compact Steam Oven
Cooking with steam is one of the healthiest ways of preparing food and has loads of advantages over traditional cooking methods such as roasting. The vitamins and fibres in the food are more likely to survive the cooking process and both texture and flavour are better preserved.
This Fisher & Paykel Steam Oven is beautiful appliance that is part of the Companion range so it will look amazing next to other companion products. It is operated using elegant touch controls on a smooth dark panel and using the controls is really intuitive so you won't find it hard to adjust to steam cooking.
The OS60NDTX1 programmer allows you to set a timer so the oven switches off once the desired time has been reached and you can even set the time in advance which is great if you need to pop out.
The OS60NDTX1 also has a child lock to prevent your kids (or partner!) interfering with the oven.
- Optional lower trim kit Makes product 478mm high
- Two piece steaming dish
- Electronic capacitive touch controls
- Electronic programmer
- Intuitive information display
- Removable water tank
- Water tank empty indicator
8 Steam Functions:
- 100°C Standard Steaming function, suitable for Vegetables and meat
- 85°C For cooking fragile food such as whole fish (trout)
- 75°C For Cooking fragile fish like Sardines, red mullet fillets
- 90°C For keeping fragile food like fruit, stewed fruit in shape for instance with a stuffed tomatoe
- 95°C For Ready meals, Paté and Terrines
- 80°C For Gentle heating such as melting chocolate, butter.
- 55°C or 60°C For Defrosting without cooking
- AMP Draw 10A
- Interior light
- Depth 423mm
- Height 457mm
- Width 595mm
- 2 year parts and labour warranty