Award winning customer service for more than 10 years!
Cookology TCH603 4-Zone 60cm Ceramic Hob in Black
- EASY TO USE AND CLEAN - Touch Controls allow you to set the 9 power levels across all 4 cooking zones. From a gentle simmer all the way up to a searing steak, you are in control.
- 4 ZONES OF POWER - Four high power burners - 1800W, 1200W, 1800W and 1200W giving you all the power you need when cooking for the whole family.
- SUITABLE FOR ALL PAN TYPES - Made using high quality vitroceramic glass, you can use everything from your vintage cast iron to modern non-stick pans without fear of harming your cook top.
- STYLE AND SUBSTANCE - with gently smoothed edges and softly rounded corners, this hob is a pleasure to use. The high gloss black finish combines with the laser engraved markings for a distinctive appearance.
- SAFETY FIRST - With a child lock, residual heat indicator, and safety shut-off, this hob puts you and your families safety first every time.
Inc. Vat & Free Delivery
Order before 13:00pm for FREE Next Working Day Delivery! (Ex. Weekends & Bank Holidays)
Choose your Date in Checkout
In Stock right now!
Cookology TCH603 60cm Ceramic Hob in Black
Designed and engineered by Cookology, this stylish ceramic hob has the latest safety technology such as a keylock and safety switch off, as well as features designed to make cooking easier and more enjoyable. The hob timer will help you juggle recipes, encouraging you to try new and exciting meals for your family.
Touch controls are simple to use, and make cleaning up as simple as wiping with a cloth - leaving you with more time to enjoy your food.
This hob needs to be fitted by a qualified electrician, but it connects to the standard 6mm cooker wire that most kitchens are already equipped with.
- Key Lock
- Safety Cut-Off
- 99 minute Timer
- Touch controls
- This ceramic hob comes with a cable with a Live, Neutral and Earth wire. It needs to be connected to a 6mm cooker cable by an electrician
- You cannot fit it to a plug as it is 6kW and too powerful for a plug socket
- Rear Left: 1.2kW 165mm
- Front Left: 1.8kW 200mm
- Front Right: 1.2kW 165mm
- Rear Right: 1.8kW 200mm
- Voltage: 220-240V
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Total Power: 6000W/6kW
- CE Certified
- Width: 590mm
- Depth: 520mm
- Height: 46mm
- Net Weight: 7.5kg
- Width: 560mm
- Depth: 490mm
- Height: 50mm + Space for air circulation
- Width: 650mm
- Depth: 590mm
- Height: 120mm
- Weight: 8.6kg
- SKU TCH603
- call to order No
- Warranty/Guarantee 1 Year
- Appliance Type Hob
- Warranty/Guarantee (years) 1
- Material / Finish Glass
- Color Black
- EAN Code 5060729973257
- Manufacturer Cookology
- Fuel Type Electric
- Surface Ceramic Glass
- Hob Number 4
- Control Type Touch Controls
- Cooker Features Radiant Hob
- Width 60 cm
- Installation Built-in
- Model TCH603
- Power Levels 9
- Shipping Group Small Item
Delivery and Returns
Delivery on this item:
Order before 13:00pm for FREE Next working day delivery
Delivered with APC or DPD
Must be signed for
Choose your delivery date in Checkout
All Day Delivery Service, Monday to Friday
Not going to be home? Feel free to have this delivered to a work address
Tracking information sent via Email
30 day no hassle Returns Policy
We offer a simple, no fuss returns policy:
STEP 1 - Make sure you do not install and or use the item and keep all the packaging
STEP 2 - Simply let us know via Email within 30 days of receipt/delivery that you wish to return the item by Emailing: [email protected]
STEP 3 - We'll give you instructions and a Returns number that you need to write on a piece of paper and stick to the outside of the box (DO NOT WRITE ON THE BOX PLEASE)
STEP 4 - Track the item and when you can see it has arrived get in touch. Once we have checked it to make sure it is still brand new and can be sold as brand new we will refund you in full.
Damaged items Policy
Our appliances are carefully & professionally picked and packed and the couriers we use take great care to make sure items arrive in pristine condition. However, on occasion damages will happen.
To help us get any issues resolved as quickly as possible, please make sure you follow the following instructions:
STEP 1 - Report damage and send photos to [email protected] within 48 hours of delivery
STEP 2 - Do not install the items, this will invalidate a claim and could be dangerous